Class description: Ever wondered how fermented foods get their pungent yet delicious flavor? Join us to discover the science behind lacto-fermentation, the same process that creates sauerkraut, kimchi and traditional dill pickles. This class will be taught by Adam from Richland Library Wheatley.
Menu: An assortment of fermented goodies.
What to expect:
• All classes are for ages 18 and up, unless noted otherwise
• You will be standing and cooking for most of this hands-on class
• Be sure to wear closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
• All classes are limited to 16 people and you will work in groups of 4
• You will get to sample the recipes you make
• All classes are roughly 1 ½ to 2 hours long